1. The Downtown Library. Why I enjoy it: Oh man, the Downtown Library is awesome. They have an entire floor full of books. There is a climbing wall, puppet shows, and an awesome cityscape climbing structure. Parking is in a covered parking garage, and the library will validate for you!
2. Little Art House Nashville. Why I love it: This little art studio is one of our favorite places in Nashville. They offer classes and open art times for your little ones to explore various mediums and make a mess that you do not have to clean up! The teachers are incredibly kind and interactive with the children.
3. Adventure Science Center. Why I enjoy it: We can typically spend hours here. With so many exhibits there is sure to be something to entertain your little one. The adventure tower in the middle is one of the best parts. We equally enjoy stopping into the Subway for lunch while we are there. ASCopens at 9 so it’s a great way to get out for an early morning adventure before naps!
4. The Frist Center: Why I enjoy it: The Frist is such a family-friendly place. They have plenty of food options and kiddos under 18 are free. In the Martin ArtQuest Gallery, children and adults can explore and create something fun!
5. Nashville Children’s Theater. Why I enjoy it: The NCT is such a fun place! They deliver shows for a variety of ages and are the perfect for length for preschooler’s attention spans! NCT typically has performances Tuesday-Sunday and they typically start around 9 am.